Garden Waste Bin Message from Blaby District Council
Sign up for the Garden Waste service
Current Garden Waste subscriptions end on 31 March 2021. Subscribe now for Garden Waste collections from 01 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 to make sure you get this year's sticker in time for April.
Online prices for 2021/22:
- 140ltr small bin - £25.60
- 240ltr large bin - £37.60
How to subscribe/renew
- Existing direct debit customers do not need to do anything. Payment will be collected on 01 March 2021
- Payment is taken in advance by debit card, credit card or Direct Debit
- Only bins with valid stickers will be emptied
- You can also subscribe by telephone, where a £2 transaction fee is applied to the total order
Once your payment has been processed (including those on Direct Debit) we will send a sticker to you which will need to be displayed on your bin.
You'll need to make sure the crew can clearly see the sticker on your bin on collection day, so please make sure to place it just beneath the handles. Avoid fixing it onto any existing stickers as these will peel away over time.
You can remove your old sticker using soapy liquid, but ensure the bin is dry before applying the new sticker. Alternatively you can simply place the new one next to your old sticker.
Find out full details about the Garden Waste service and renew/sign-up to get your Garden Waste collected using the link above.
Telephone orders include a £2 transaction fee to the total order. Call 0116 272 7555 to subscribe by phone.
Posted: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:41 by Holly Mann