URGENT NEWS REGARDING THE EXTENSION OF WARREN LANE SURGERY
Warren Lane Surgery
NOTICE OF CONSTRUCTION
The Warren Lane Surgery is to be extended and we would appreciate your patience and understanding during this period. The extension will take approximately 50 weeks and will start on Monday 18th March 2019. The extension is necessary for the practice to continue to meet the needs of its patients as it expands.
HOW WILL I BE AFFECTED ?
- During this time, to comply with Health and Safety, there will be no access to the Warren Lane Car Park, except for the Emergency Services.
- There may be noise or disruption during your consultation. We will look to keep this to a minimum.
- There may be a temporary Reception / Seating area at some point during the build. This will be signposted.
- We will be moving more Clinics to Forest House Medical Centre in the interim.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP ?
- Please use Forest House Medical centre where possible for Reception Enquiries / Booking Appointments.
- Please park on the street responsibly and obey traffic and parking signs.
- Please respect the driveways and access of local residents.
- Please do not use the Lloyds Pharmacy / Dentist Car Park as it is for their patrons only.
- Please allow more time to get to your appointment as you will need to find parking offsite.
- Please use the online booking system for Routine GP appointments where possible.
Posted: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:54 by Holly Mann